Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 03:41:50 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[52.101.8.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DS1PEPF0000B074.namprd05.prod.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[52.101.8.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DS1PEPF0000B074.namprd05.prod.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[52.101.8.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DS1PEPF0000B074.namprd05.prod.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    overlandwest-com.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.110] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [MW2NAM10FT058.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: I live your life with love,
From: Hueber Delta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 12:41:10 +0200

Good evening,,
I hope you all are well?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little.!,
Probably, you are surprised.,!
I the girl constraining and I am not accustomed to go the first on contact,!.
But I have dared and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter!..
I will tell pair of words about a little.,,
I usual the girl who searches for friends and the significant other worldwide,!.
To me it is pleasant to search for new friends for dialogue,
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened,!.
the lonely girl.!.
But I I do not long in this occasion,!.
Because I trust, that shortly I will find the man of my dream,
I think, that distance for you has no value,!.
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance..,
If we have a mutual liking we without problems can meet you.!.
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it occurs very quickly..,
There is a request, answer nothing my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me.!,
Also if you are confused with distance.,.
If you interest dialogue with me write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself,,,
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me,!,
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo..,
Have a nice time, your new friend.