Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 01:27:57 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
    for name=watfordcitylumber.com type=A: Host found but no data record of
    requested type

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT031.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT031.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT031.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: A Pity in my soul
From: Jenni <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 10:25:21 +0200

Ciao,,,
Beautiful stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new and a attractive girl?
What country are you from?
My name is Irinda!..
I want to find with whom my life will balanced and interesting!..
I am a very funny, good-natured and bright girl.!,
But me now lonely and I tired from this life situation.!
Honestly, I want to meet present man for present relationships and marriage in the future!!
I will be "in seventh heaven" if we find our common interests, and our meeting - decisive moment in early of our relationship!.
I really want to get to know you better.,,
You really interested me very much, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated,!.
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you.!,
You can be absolutely open with me..
I am completely open to you.
Write any questions in reply letters, and I will write you about my life!,,
Good luck, Irinda.!.