Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 01:25:49 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT011.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT011.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT011.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    mx.rediffmail.rediff.akadns.net[202.137.234.30] said: 553 sorry, invalid
    HELO hostname (#5.7.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: kisses .,
From: Amani Kardosova <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 10:24:54 +0200

Warm greetings..,
Beautiful stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a attractive woman?
What country are you from?
My name is Ladiy!,,
I am looking for that with whom my life be calm and interesting,,.
I am a very naughty, soft and light-emitting woman.,,
But me now very lonely and I tired from all this..!
Truth be told, I dream find present man for serious relationships and family in the future!
I will be "in seventh heaven" if our interests coincide, and our acquaintance - decisive moment in early of our relationship.!
I am burning with desire to meet you!!
I am really very interested in you, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated,!
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to strain you,
You can be absolutely honest with me.,
I am completely honest with you!
You can ask any questions in reply letters, and I will write you about me and my life!.
Best regards, Ladiy..