Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 01:25:33 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=apprpart.com type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said: 550-5.1.1
    The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
    550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    n16-20020a170903111000b00184c33ddeb3si20999724plh.41 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT036.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT036.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT064.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.rediffmail.rediff.akadns.net[202.137.234.30]
    said: 553 sorry, invalid HELO hostname (#5.7.1) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: ,,. Life in peace and harmony
From: Tarja <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 10:25:21 +0200

Salute,,!
Mysterious stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new and a wonderful girl?
What country are you from?
My name is Ksenia,.,
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life will balanced and exciting.!
I am a very crazy, good-natured and light-emitting girl.,,
But me at the moment very lonely and I tired from this life situation..
Actually, I want to meet a stable man for serious relationships and family in the future,.!
I will be very glad if we find our common interests, and our meeting - main moment in early of our relationship.,
I really want to to meet you..
You really interested me very much, I hope you have the same opinion,.!
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to interfere with you.,.
You can be absolutely honest with me.,,
I am completely honest with you!,,
Ask any your questions in reply letters, and I will write you about me and my life,..
Best regards, Ksenia,!.