Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 01:25:29 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT012.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT012.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT012.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT012.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mbmail.mynet.com[212.101.98.165] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: undeliverable address:
    host mymail.mynet.com[212.101.97.136] said: 550 no such user / bu isimde
    hesap yok (#4.3.0) (in reply to RCPT TO command) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: As a guy no one not infatuated? ..
From: Alana <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 10:25:27 +0200

Warm greetings,!
I hope you all are well?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little.,,
Possibly, it surprises you.,,
I the girl little bit irresolute and for me a little difficultly to go the first on contact.
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter,!.
I will tell pair of words about a little,,!
I ordinary the girl who searches for friends and love on all planet.!.
I love to search for new friends for dialogue,.,
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened..
I I am free from relations,,!
But I I do not long in this occasion.
Because I hope, that shortly I will find the man of my dream,,
I think, that distance for you has no value.,.
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance,!,
If we have mutual interest we can easily meet,!,
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it does not occupy a lot of time!.
There is a request, ignore my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me..,
Also if you are not interested in relations on distance!
If you not against dialogue write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself!..
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me!
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about!,,
Good luck, your new friend,,