Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 01:25:26 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DBAEUR03FT027.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DBAEUR03FT027.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: ,! I always want to be near
From: Radomila <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 10:24:54 +0200

Hello my new friend my new friend!,
I want to wish you wonderful mood,!.
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter.,,
I am in search of the second half for a adult relationship,
I recently received your electronic box at a marriage agency,.,
Plucked up courage and write you letter,!
If you are really not busy man who wants serious relationship with a woman, then we could start our communication.
To do this reply to my letter!!
My picture you will find attachment to this letter!
My name Eliza...
I know about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to find each other!
I know that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once in life take the first step to get this is happiness!,
Today I'm doing it!.
Think I should a little more tell you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for next message.!
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine picture..,
If you are not interested, then I am sorry for the inconvenience and concern!,
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box,.
Send an answer me only if you are interested stable relationship!,
With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with huge impatience.,,
Good luck..