Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 23:21:54 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM10FT063.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT015.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT015.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    mx.rediffmail.rediff.akadns.net[202.137.234.30] said: 553 sorry, invalid
    HELO hostname (#5.7.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    mx-02-eu-central-1.prod.hydra.sophos.com[35.156.40.59] said: 554 5.7.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: Access denied (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

Subject: Desire to be together
From: Amankaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 08:19:19 +0200

Howdy,.,
I hope you all are well?
I I hesitate to write to you a little...
Possibly, it surprises you..
I the girl constraining and have not got used to go the first on contact!.
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter,..
I will write about myself a little.,!
I ordinary the girl who searches for friends and the significant other worldwide.,
To me it is pleasant to search for new friends for dialogue!!
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened,..
the lonely girl...
But I do not despair...
Because I hope, that it is fast I will find the man of my dream..,
I think, that distance for you has no value,,!
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance..!
If we have mutual interest we can easily meet,,
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it occurs very quickly.
Please, ignore my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,!.
Also if you are confused with distance.,!
If you not against dialogue answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself,,.
I have attached a photo that you could to see me...
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about,,!
Best regards, your new friend,.