Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 21:14:28 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
    for name=citricsound.com type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.250.101.27] said: 550-5.1.1
    The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
    550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    139-20020a630091000000b0044e12bf36e1si17336646pga.557 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT087.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT087.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT087.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT017.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: .!,I can be your friend
From: Madureira Annett <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 06:13:54 +0200

Good morning,,.
What is your mood?
I I hesitate to write to you a little.
Probably, you are surprised.!,
I the girl little bit irresolute and for me a little difficultly to go the first on contact,,,
But I have dared and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter.!,
I will write about myself a little!.
I usual the girl who in search for friends and the significant other on all planet,!,
I love to search for new friends for dialogue,
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened,.
I I am free from relations,.,
But I do not despair..
Because I hope, that it is fast I will find the partner in life!,
I hope, that distance for you not the problem..,
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance,!,
If we have mutual interest we without problems can meet you.,
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it does not occupy a lot of time,,
I Ask, answer nothing my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,.!
Also if you do not accept distance,,,
If you not against dialogue answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself!!
I have attached a photo that you could to see me,.!
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about,.!
Good luck, your new friend!..