Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 19:13:51 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT058.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DBAEUR03FT036.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DBAEUR03FT036.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DBAEUR03FT036.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: !..Familiarity in networks
From: Yanet Coufalova <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 04:13:18 +0200

Greetings!
What is your mood?
I I hesitate to write to you a little,
Possibly, it surprises you...
I the girl constraining and I am not accustomed to go the first on contact,..
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter!.
I will write about myself a little,,.
I usual the girl who in search for friends and love worldwide!,,
To me it is pleasant to find for new friends for dialogue,!.
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened!!
the lonely girl!!
But I I do not long in this occasion..
Because I trust, that shortly I will find the partner in life,..
I hope, that distance for you has no value,
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance.
If we have a mutual liking we can easily meet,,,
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it does not occupy a lot of time,!.
There is a request, ignore my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,!.
Also if you are not interested in relations on distance!,
If you interest dialogue with me answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself...
I have attached a photo that you could to see me!!
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about...
Good luck, your new friend!!