Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 19:13:49 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=ypitv.com type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host cluster5.us.messagelabs.com[67.219.247.195] said:
    550 Invalid recipient <[email-masked]> (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DBAEUR03FT031.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DBAEUR03FT031.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DBAEUR03FT031.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: give me yourself ,..
From: Esmeraude <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 04:13:17 +0200

Ardent hello,!.
Beautiful stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you interested in nice meeting and chatting with a new and a lovely girl?
What country are you from?
My name Valya!!
I want to find with whom my life be calm and positive!,,
I am a very naughty, kind and light-emitting woman,,,
But me at the moment very lonely and I mentally upset from lonely,!
Actually, I want to find a stable man for serious relationships and marriage in the future!!
I will be happy if our interests coincide, and our meeting - decisive moment in the bud of our relationship,
I really want to to meet you..
I am really very interested in you, I hope it will be mutual.,.
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to strain you.,.
Please be honest with me.,.
I am completely honest with you!!
You can ask any your questions in reply letters, and I will tell you about me and my life,,,
Good luck, Valya!!