Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 19:13:33 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service
    error for name=gmal.com type=A: Host found but no data record of requested
    type

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT055.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT055.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT004.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: The joy of a new acquaintance
From: Anne Kranen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 04:13:02 +0200

Hi there..!
How are you?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little.!.
Probably, you are surprised,.,
I the girl constraining and for me a little difficultly to go the first on contact,!.
But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter..
I will write about myself a little,,
I ordinary the girl who searches for friends and love on all planet,.,
To me it is pleasant to find for new friends for dialogue...
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened,!.
I have no man!..
But I do not despair.
Because I hope, that it is fast I will find the second half.!,
I hope, that distance for you has no value,!.
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance!,,
If we have a mutual liking we without problems can meet you,..
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it does not occupy a lot of time.!,
Please, do not write the answer on my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me.!
Also if you do not accept distance.,
If you not against dialogue write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself,,!
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me!..
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about,
Good luck, your new friend!