Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 19:13:26 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.66.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM12FT097.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT034.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: I feel like a girl when I write to you
From: Lintula Camilla <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 04:13:22 +0200

Good afternoon,!.
Sweet stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new and a cool woman?
What city do you live in?
My name is Olivea!,,
I want to find with whom my life be harmonious and positive..!
I am a very crazy, good-natured and positive girl!..
But me at the moment very lonely and I tired from all this!,,
Truth be told, I want to find a stable man for stable relationships and marriage in the future,,.
I will be happy if our interests coincide, and our meeting - main moment in the bud of our relationship,,
I really want to to meet you.!,
I have a great interest in you, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated,!.
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you.,
You can be absolutely open with me..,
I am completely open to you...
Ask any questions in next messages, and I will tell you about my life,.
Have a nice time, Olivea.,