Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 17:14:06 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM12FT080.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM12FT080.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM12FT080.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host smtpin.zoho.com[136.143.191.23] said: 541 5.7.1
    Mail rejected due to antispam policy (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT006.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.pinturasmonopol.com[181.115.235.68]
    said: 550 5.6.0 Sorry, message looks like SPAM to me (in reply to end of
    DATA command)

Subject: Thanks for the chat..!
From: Brylee Hobbs <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 02:11:03 +0200

Greetings my new friend,!
I want to wish you excellent mood!,,
I will immediately inform you why I am writing,,!
I looking for a man for a serious relationship,,
I just received your electronic box at a dating agency..!
Collected my thoughts and write this message!.
If you are true free man who wants stable relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our communication,,,
To do this send me an answer..,
My image you will find attached to this message.!,
My name is Oleksa.,
I heard about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to create a family.,
I think that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once take the first step to find this is happiness,.!
Today I'm doing it,,.
Probably I should a little more tell you about myself?
Let's leave this for other letter..!
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to attach more than mine photo,.
If you are not interested, then I sorry for the inconvenience.,!
You can to write to me to mine electronic box!,,
Answer me only if you are interested strong relationship...
I will wait your letter with big impatience,,!
Kiss,!.