Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 15:16:12 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT014.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT014.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT014.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT014.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: ,,.Want love boundless and daring
From: Carla Emblerova <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 00:16:03 +0200

Warm greetings!
How are you?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little.!,
Probably, you are surprised.!,
I the girl modest and I am not accustomed to do the first step.!,
But I have dared and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter!
I will write about myself a little.!.
I ordinary the girl who searches for friends and love worldwide..
To me it is pleasant to search for new friends for dialogue.,.
I think, we will have a dialogue and even more in due course will be fastened!!
the lonely girl!,
But I I do not long in this occasion..,
Because I hope, that it is fast I will find the man of my dream!
I think, that distance for you has no value,.!
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance.,
If we have a mutual liking we without problems can meet you,,,
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it occurs very quickly!!
There is a request, answer nothing my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,,,
Also if you do not accept distance,!,
If you not against dialogue answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself!.
I have attached a photo that you could to see me!..
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo.!,
Have a nice time, your new friend.