Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 13:53:16 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM12FT052.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM12FT052.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    mx.rediffmail.rediff.akadns.net[202.137.234.30] said: 553 sorry, invalid
    HELO hostname (#5.7.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host 126mx01.mxmail.netease.com[103.129.252.24] said: 550
    User not found: [email-masked] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.mailo.com[213.182.55.206] said: 550
    <[email-masked]> rejected: user unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: ... You are dearer than everyone
From: Anja <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 22:52:55 +0200

Kind time of days my friend,,,
Wish you good mood.!.
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message..,
I am in search of the second half for a adult relationship.,.
I just received your e-mail at a dating agency.,!
Plucked up courage and write this message,,,
If you are really not married man who looking for serious relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our acquaintance.!,
To do this send me an answer.,
My photo you will find attached to this message,!.
My name Leonore!,
I know about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to find each other.,
I know that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once make some effort to find this is happiness.
And so I'm doing it.!
Probably I should a little more tell you about me?
Let's leave this for other letter,,.
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to send more than mine picture!!
If you are not interested at all, then I apologize for the concern,.,
You can to write to me to mine electronic box,!,
Send an answer me only if you are looking for adult relationship,!.
With impatience I wait your letter with huge impatience..,
Bye-bye,!.