Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 13:52:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.59.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM12FT006.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.59.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM12FT006.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.59.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM12FT006.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM10FT024.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: ,. Creating a family
From: Olsson Mathilda <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 22:50:28 +0200

Ardent hello.!,
I hope you all are well?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little,
Possibly, it surprises you,.,
I the girl modest and have not got used to do the first step!!
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter!,,
I will tell pair of words about a little!!
I ordinary the girl who searches for friends and love on all planet,,,
To me it is pleasant to search for new friends for dialogue,.,
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened,.,
I I am free from relations.!
But I do not despair.
Because I hope, that shortly I will find the second half,!
I hope, that distance for you not the problem,.!
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance...
If we have a mutual liking we can easily meet,!.
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it occurs very quickly!.
Please, do not write the answer on my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me!,,
Also if you do not accept distance.!
If you not against dialogue answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself,!
I have attached a photo that you could to see me.,.
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo,!
Best regards, your new friend.!,