Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 13:50:28 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM04FT067.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DBAEUR03FT021.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: I really like serious men
From: Veera <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 22:48:13 +0200

Warm greetings.!,
Sweet stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a wonderful girl?
What city do you live in?
My name is Aliska,.,
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life be calm and positive,!
I am a very crazy, good-natured and bright woman...
But me now very lonely and I tired from all this,..
Truth be told, I want to find serious man for serious relationships and family in the future,!.
I will be happy if we find our common interests, and our meeting - decisive moment in early of our relationship.,,
I really want to get to know you better!,,
I am really very interested in you, I hope you have the same opinion.!
I will not take away your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you.!,
Please be open with me.!,
I am completely open to you,,.
You can ask any questions in reply letters, and I will write you about me and my life!
Good luck, Aliska.!,