Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 12:30:56 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT043.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT043.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT043.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT043.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: ,!You are my prince on a white horse
From: Saara <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 21:30:37 +0200

Ciao,!,
Beautiful stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a wonderful woman?
What country are you from?
My name is Karinka.,!
I am looking for that with whom my life be stable and positive,,
I am a very funny, good-natured and light-emitting woman.,,
But me now very lonely and I tired from all this.!
Honestly, I want to find serious man for serious relationships and family in the future,,!
I will be very glad if we find our common interests, and our meeting - the most an important moment in early of our relationship!,
I would like to to meet you,,,
I am really very interested in you, I hope it will be mutual!,
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you,
You can be absolutely open with me.!,
I am completely honest with you,.
You can ask any questions in reply letters, and I will write you about my life.!
Best regards, Karinka...