Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 12:30:56 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT020.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT020.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Good evening
From: Marphisa Palm <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 21:30:37 +0200

Hiya.,
Mysterious stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new friend and a cool girl?
What country are you from?
My name Lyudmla.!
I am looking for that with whom my life will stable and positive,!
I am a very funny, kind and light-emitting woman,,,
But me now lonely and I very tired from this life situation..
Truth be told, I want to meet serious man for present relationships and marriage in the future,
I will be happy if our interests coincide, and our acquaintance - main moment in the bud of our relationship..!
I really want to get to know you better,
I am really very interested in you, I hope you have the same opinion.!
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to strain you.!.
You can be absolutely open with me,,.
I am completely honest with you.,!
Ask any your questions in next letters, and I will write you about me and my life!
Good luck, Lyudmla.,,