Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 11:22:15 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=amlhmbad.com type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT025.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT025.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host freemx2.sinamail.sina.com.cn[123.126.45.192]
    said: 552 5.2.1 Quota exceeded or service disabled. (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: beautiful !.
From: Carice <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 20:21:42 +0200

Hi there!.
Beautiful stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new and a lovely woman?
What city do you live in?
My name Teti!,
I want to find with whom my life be harmonious and positive.,
I am a very funny, kind and positive woman.!,
But me at the moment lonely and sad and I very tired from lonely...
Truth be told, I want to meet a stable man for serious relationships and marriage in the future!.
I will be very glad if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our acquaintance - the most an important moment in the bud of our relationship.!
I am burning with desire get to know you better,
I have a great interest in you, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated!!
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to interfere with you,!
Please be open with me!..
I am completely honest with you..,
Ask any questions in reply messages, and I will tell you about everything in my life.!
Best regards, Teti!,