Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 11:21:46 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM11FT020.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM11FT020.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: I am very lonely without you
From: Moore Macaria <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 20:21:16 +0200

Ardent hello,!
Mysterious stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new friend and a lovely woman?
What country are you from?
My name is Tremulous,!,
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life will balanced and exciting..!
I am a very funny, kind and light-emitting woman.,.
But me at the moment very lonely and I tired from all this,!.
Honestly, I want to meet a stable man for stable relationships and family in the future..!
I will be happy if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our meeting - main moment in the bud of our relationship.,
I really want to to meet you,!.
I have a great interest in you, I hope it will be mutual!,,
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to interfere with you,.,
You can be absolutely honest with me.
I am completely honest with you.!,
You can ask any your questions in reply letters, and I will write you about me and my life,,,
Best regards, Tremulous.!,