Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 11:21:45 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT077.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT077.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT077.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.rediffmail.rediff.akadns.net[202.137.234.30]
    said: 553 sorry, invalid HELO hostname (#5.7.1) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Hello, aren't you my Prince, the one I've been waiting for?
From: Karter Delannoy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 20:21:16 +0200

Ardent hello...
What is your mood?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little,..
Probably, you are surprised,,
I the girl little bit irresolute and for me a little difficultly to go the first on contact,!.
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter,!.
I will tell pair of words about a little,,.
I ordinary the girl who searches for friends and love worldwide.
To me it is pleasant to find for new friends for dialogue..,
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened.,.
I have no man,.!
But I do not despair,!.
Because I trust, that it is fast I will find the man of my dream.!,
I think, that distance for you has no value.!
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance,
If we have mutual interest we can easily meet,!.
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it occurs very quickly,.!
I Ask, do not write the answer on my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me!.
Also if you do not accept distance,.
If you not against dialogue answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself...
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me!
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo,!
Best regards, your new friend,,.