Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 10:16:39 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM04FT017.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM04FT017.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.gamil.com[192.252.154.117] said: 554 "Refused.
    You have no reverse DNS entry. Contact [email-masked] for details."
    (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Seeking a man for communication
From: Niccolai Tarja <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 19:16:35 +0200

Hiya my friend!,,
Wish you good mood.,.
I will immediately inform you why I am writing.!,
I looking for a man for a stable relationship,,,
I recently received your electronic box at a marriage agency,.
Collected my thoughts and write this message!
If you are really not busy man who wants stable relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our communication,!
To do this reply to my letter..
My picture you will find attached to this letter,!.
My name is Milushka,!,
I know about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to become halves of one whole,
I think that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once in life take the first step to get this is incredible happiness.,
Now I'm doing it,.!
Think I need a little more write you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for next message!!
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine image,.!
If you are not interested, then I apologize for the inconvenience and concern!
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box.!,
Answer me only if you are interested strong relationship.!,
I will wait your answer with huge impatience,,,
Kiss!..