Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 08:17:27 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT023.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT023.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT023.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT023.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT039.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx5.huawei.com[124.71.93.234] said: 551 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: Failed recipient
    validation check.: host 127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1] said: 554 5.7.1 recipient
    verify from ldap failed (in reply to RCPT TO command) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: ,..Only by your voice alone does it make me warm
From: Sofia <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 17:17:17 +0200

Ardent hello!.
Sweet stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a lovely girl?
What city do you live in?
My name Innulia!
I am looking for that with whom my life will balanced and positive..,
I am a very funny, good-natured and light-emitting woman!.
But me at the moment lonely and I very tired from this life situation,,
Honestly, I want to meet serious man for serious relationships and family in the future,,.
I will be happy if our interests coincide, and our acquaintance - main moment in the bud of our relationship,,
I really want to get to know you better!
I have a great interest in you, I hope it will be mutual.,
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you.!.
Please be open with me,,.
I am completely honest with you!,
You can ask any questions in reply messages, and I will write you about me and my life,.,
Best regards, Innulia..