Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 08:17:16 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=ureach-com.p40.mxthunder.net type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT014.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT014.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT014.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Next to you I understand well
From: Hofer Alyssa <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 17:17:10 +0200

Aloha my new friend,!,
I want to wish you good mood.,!
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message..,
I looking for a man for a adult relationship,,!
I recently received your e-mail at a marriage agency!!
Collected my thoughts and write this message,,
If you are true not married man who wants stable relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our acquaintance,.,
To do this reply to my letter.,.
My photo you will find sent to this message.!.
My name is Olunia,!.
I know about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to become halves of one whole,,
I know that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once make some effort to find this is incredible happiness!,
Today I'm doing it.
Probably I need a little more write you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for next message,.
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine photo..
If you are not interested, then I apologize for the concern.,!
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box.,.
Answer me only if you are interested stable relationship,.,
With impatience I wait your answer with huge impatience,,,
Kiss.!,