Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 08:17:14 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT006.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT006.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT006.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT006.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: .!,I know that I will miss you more today than today
From: Coraline <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 17:17:10 +0200

Ardent hello my friend,.
I want to wish you wonderful mood!!
I will immediately inform you why I am writing,!,
I am in search of the second half for a serious relationship!,,
I just received your electronic box at a dating agency.,!
Plucked up courage and write this message.
If you are true free man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could start our communication!,
To do this reply to my letter!,,
My image you will find sent to this letter.!.
My name Aleksandra.!,
I heard about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to create a family,,
I think that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once in life take the first step to get this is happiness!!
Now I'm doing it,.
Think I need a little more write you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for other letter!
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to send more than mine image!
If you are not interested, then I am sorry for the concern.
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box!!
Answer me only if you are looking for strong relationship,.,
With impatience I wait your answer with big impatience.!.
Bye-bye..,