Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 07:14:21 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Domain ahoo.com does not accept mail (nullMX)

<[email-masked]>: host
    truckfitters-com.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.138] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [BN8NAM11FT046.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT020.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT020.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host 126mx02.mxmail.netease.com[103.129.252.24] said: 550
    User not found: [email-masked] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: ,,.It is a pity that we are far
From: Virgilia <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 16:13:15 +0200

Salute.!.
What is your mood?
I I hesitate to write to you a little!,
Probably, you are surprised,!
I the girl little bit irresolute and I am not accustomed to do the first step.!
But I have collected all boldness and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter,,!
I will tell pair of words about a little,,,
I ordinary the girl who in search for friends and the significant other worldwide,!,
To me it is pleasant to search for new friends for dialogue,..
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened.,,
I I am free from relations.!.
But I do not despair...
Because I hope, that it is fast I will find the second half.,.
I hope, that distance for you not the problem.
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance.,,
If we have a mutual liking we can easily meet.
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it does not occupy a lot of time,!.
Please, ignore my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me!.
Also if you do not accept distance,..
If you interest dialogue with me write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself.,.
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me,!
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo,!.
Best regards, your new friend,,.