Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 07:13:58 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.74.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM04FT032.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.74.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM04FT032.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.74.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM04FT032.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.74.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM04FT032.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host d26066a.ess.barracudanetworks.com[209.222.82.253]
    said: 550 permanent failure for one or more recipients
    ([email-masked]:550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>... User unknown) (in reply
    to end of DATA command)

Subject: ,, To meet a man
From: Lycke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 16:13:14 +0200

Ciao my new friend,!
I want to wish you sunny mood,.
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter,!.
I am in search of the second half for a stable relationship,
I just received your electronic box at a marriage agency!.
Collected my thoughts and write this letter,!.
If you are really free man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could start our communication,!
To do this send me an answer!.
My photo you will find sent to this message..!
My name Sensual.,!
I heard about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love,,!
I think that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life make some effort to find this is happiness,!
Today I'm doing it,.!
Probably I need a little more write you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for next letter,.
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine image..,
If you are not interested, then I apologize for the inconvenience,,
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box,!.
Send an answer me only if you are interested adult relationship.!
With impatience I wait your answer with huge impatience,..
Bye-bye.!