Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 07:12:33 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [SN1NAM02FT0044.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [SN1NAM02FT0044.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [SN1NAM02FT0044.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [SN1NAM02FT0044.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Russian girl looking for companionship ..
From: Borresen Emmanuela <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 16:12:23 +0200

Salute my new friend,,!
Wish you wonderful mood,,,
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter...
I looking for a man for a serious relationship,,
I recently received your e-mail at a marriage agency,,,
Collected my thoughts and write you letter,!.
If you are true not married man who wants stable relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance.,,
To do this send me an answer!
My photo you will find attached to this message,!.
My name is Fascinating.!.
I heard about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to find each other,!
I know that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once make some effort to find this is incredible happiness..
Now I'm doing it.!.
Probably I should a little more tell you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for other letter,!.
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to send more than mine image.!,
If you are not interested in this, then I am sorry for the concern,!,
You can to write to me to mine electronic box,!.
Send an answer me only if you are looking for adult relationship,..
With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with huge impatience!!
Bye-bye..