Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 06:07:23 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Domain yaho.com does not accept mail (nullMX)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM10FT038.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM10FT038.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1-us1.ppe-hosted.com[67.231.154.162] said: 550
    5.7.1 Service unavailable; client [108.170.60.122] blocked using Proofpoint
    Dynamic Reputation (Visit https://ipcheck.proofpoint.com/ if you feel this
    is in error.). Please provide the following IP address when reporting
    problems: 108.170.60.122 (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Understand with a half-word
From: Victoria <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 15:07:03 +0200

Salut my friend.,!
Wish you good mood!,
I will immediately inform you why I am writing.!.
I looking for a man for a serious relationship.,,
I just received your e-mail at a marriage agency.!
Collected my thoughts and write you letter.!,
If you are true not married man who wants serious relationship with a woman, then we could start our communication.,.
To do this send me a reply message,..
My image you will find attached to this message.!,
My name is Amgelina,!,
I know about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to find each other!!
I think that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once in life take the first step to find this is incredible happiness,!.
Today I'm doing it.
Think I should a little more tell you about me?
Let's leave this for other letter,
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine picture,.
If you are not interested at all, then I apologize for the inconvenience.!,
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box!!
Send an answer me only if you are interested serious relationship,!.
With impatience I wait your answer with big impatience,,.
Kiss.!,