Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 06:07:14 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM10FT051.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM10FT051.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM10FT051.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM04FT044.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM04FT044.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host dlslaw.com[192.254.250.158] said: 550-Please turn on
    SMTP Authentication in your mail client, or login to the 550-IMAP/POP3
    server before sending your message.  (mail.lsmindia.com)
    550-[108.170.60.122]:38111 is not permitted to relay through this server
    550 without authentication. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: ..What is the main thing for you friendship or love
From: Rice Naya <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 15:06:38 +0200

Hiya my friend.!,
I want to wish you wonderful mood,.
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message.,
I looking for a man for a adult relationship...
I recently received your electronic box at a dating agency!,,
Plucked up courage and write you message.!
If you are really not married man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our acquaintance,..
To do this reply to my letter!!
My picture you will find attachment to this message...
My name is Kseniya!,,
I know about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to find each other!!
I think that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once in life make some effort to get this is incredible happiness.,.
Now I'm doing it!,,
Think I need a little more tell you about me?
Let's not rush and leave this for next message..,
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to attach more than mine photo!,
If you are not interested, then I am sorry for the inconvenience.!.
You can to write to me to mine electronic box,.!
Answer me only if you are looking for adult relationship,..
With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with huge impatience!..
Kiss.,.