Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 06:07:05 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM10FT094.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM10FT094.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM10FT094.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.74.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM04FT035.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT047.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said: 550-5.1.1
    The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
    550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    t22-20020a817816000000b00351b69d685bsi9994776ywc.102 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

Subject: You are in my heart
From: Bertrand Gerriette <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 15:06:38 +0200

Aloha,.
What is your mood?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little!
Probably, you are surprised.,!
I the girl constraining and I am not accustomed to go the first on contact!!
But I have dared and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter..
I will write about myself a little.!,
I ordinary the girl who in search for friends and love worldwide,,!
To me it is pleasant to find for new friends for dialogue.!.
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened..
I I am free from relations,..
But I do not despair..
Because I hope, that it is fast I will find the second half!!
I hope, that distance for you has no value,,,
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance.!.
If we have mutual interest we can easily meet.!,
Now to move easily, thanks to planes and all it does not occupy a lot of time,.!
Please, answer nothing my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,!.
Also if you do not accept distance.!,
If you not against dialogue write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself,,,
I have attached a photo that you could to see me..
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about,.!
Best regards, your new friend.!