Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 04:14:00 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM11FT009.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM11FT009.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT008.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: ,!Hi, were you looking for a passionate and gentle girl?
From: Herzog Aminah <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 13:11:29 +0200

Hey.!,
Mysterious stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you interested in socializing and meeting with a new friend and a attractive woman?
What city do you live in?
My name Dashenka,.
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life will stable and exciting!
I am a very naughty, kind and positive woman...
But me at the moment lonely and sad and I tired from lonely,!.
Honestly, I dream meet a stable man for serious relationships and family in the future..!
I will be "in seventh heaven" if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - main moment in early of our relationship!
I would like to get to know you better,.
I am really very interested in you, I hope it will be mutual,!.
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to be a burden to you,,!
You can be absolutely honest with me,!.
I am completely honest with you.!,
You can ask any questions in reply letters, and I will write you about me and my life,.!
Good luck, Dashenka!!