Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 04:11:59 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Domain se.rr.com does not accept mail (nullMX)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM10FT025.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM10FT025.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM10FT025.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT067.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: ,.,Do not give me stars from high heavens
From: Aracelia Davis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 13:11:22 +0200

Hiya my friend,!.
I want to wish you good mood,!.
I will immediately inform you why I am writing.,,
I looking for a man for a serious relationship..,
I just received your electronic box at a marriage agency,,,
Collected my thoughts and write this letter,,,
If you are really free man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our communication!!
To do this reply to my letter!!
My picture you will find attachment to this message.,,
My name Di!,
I heard about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to find each other.!.
I know that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life take the first step to find this is incredible happiness...
Now I'm doing it,!.
Probably I need a little more tell you about myself?
Let's leave this for next message,,.
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to attach more than mine image!
If you are not interested, then I am sorry for the inconvenience!.
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box,!.
Answer me only if you are looking for strong relationship.!
I will wait your letter with huge impatience,
Good luck,.,