Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 03:11:07 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT107.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT107.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT107.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.protonmail.ch[176.119.200.128] said: 550
    5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: Address does
    not exist (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Gift of fate,!
From: Levina Abelina <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 12:10:57 +0200

Greetings my new friend...
Wish you good mood,..
I will immediately inform you why I am writing.,!
I am in search of the second half for a serious relationship!.
I just received your e-mail at a dating agency!,
Collected my thoughts and write this letter,
If you are really not busy man who looking for serious relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance..
To do this reply to my letter!!
My photo you will find attached to this message,!,
My name is Holyna!,
I know about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to create a family.!,
I think that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once take the first step to find this is incredible happiness,!.
Today I'm doing it,,
Think I should a little more write you about me?
Let's not rush and leave this for other letter!.
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to attach more than mine picture!,
If you are not interested at all, then I sorry for the inconvenience and concern!
You can to write to me to mine electronic box,!.
Answer me only if you need adult relationship..
With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience,.!
Good luck!!