Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 03:11:01 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1NAM11FT087.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1NAM11FT087.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1NAM11FT087.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1NAM11FT087.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Desired communication,,!
From: Cora Pyke <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 12:10:48 +0200

Ardent hello..
I hope you all are well?
I I hesitate to write to you a little,!
Probably, you are surprised.!
I the girl little bit irresolute and I am not accustomed to do the first step..!
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter,!.
I will write about myself a little.
I usual the girl who in search for friends and the significant other worldwide,,.
To me it is pleasant to search for new friends for dialogue.!.
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened.!,
the lonely girl.
But I do not despair,,,
Because I hope, that shortly I will find the partner in life.,!
I think, that distance for you not the problem,,.
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance,,
If we have a mutual liking we without problems can meet you..!
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it does not occupy a lot of time!
I Ask, ignore my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me!!
Also if you are confused with distance.!,
If you not against dialogue answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself..,
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me!..
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about!,
Best regards, your new friend,!.