Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 03:11:01 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=gsmadil.com type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT048.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.emailsrvr.com[184.106.54.1] said: 550
    5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Email address could not be found, or
    was misspelled (G9) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mgw6.fresenius.de[193.41.37.74] said: 550
    #5.1.0 Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Thanks for all that you have done for me
From: Alva Danaova <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 12:10:56 +0200

Salut.!,
Sweet stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new and a attractive girl?
What city do you live in?
My name is Yanochka...
I dream of meeting someone with whom my life will calm and interesting!.
I am a very crazy, kind and positive girl,,
But me at the moment lonely and I very tired from this life situation,!
Actually, I want to meet a stable man for stable relationships and marriage in the future,..
I will be very glad if our interests coincide, and our acquaintance - main moment in the bud of our relationship...
I really want to to meet you,!
You really interested me very much, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated..!
I don't want to take away your time and I don’t want to interfere with you.!,
Please be honest with me.,.
I am completely open to you!..
You can ask any questions in reply messages, and I will write you about me and my life.!,
Good luck, Yanochka,.!