Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 02:11:29 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM10FT114.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT004.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx10.profesionalhosting.com[95.85.44.99] said: 550
    sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.7.17) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: .,! Virtual communication
From: Raila Kora <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 11:10:45 +0200

Salut..
How are you?
I I hesitate to write to you a little,..
Probably, you are surprised!..
I the girl constraining and I am not accustomed to go the first on contact,.,
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter,!
I will write about myself a little!
I ordinary the girl who in search for friends and love worldwide.!,
I love to find for new friends for dialogue.!,
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened.
the lonely girl!!
But I do not despair..,
Because I hope, that shortly I will find the second half!!
I think, that distance for you not the problem!
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance,
If we have mutual interest we can easily meet,,!
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it does not occupy a lot of time,.
There is a request, answer nothing my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me...
Also if you are confused with distance!
If you not against dialogue answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself,!
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me.,
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo.
Good luck, your new friend!.