Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 02:10:43 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM10FT019.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM10FT114.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM10FT114.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.1.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR01FT048.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Good news, we know each other!,,
From: Monaci Tanja <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 11:10:38 +0200

Welcome my friend!!
Wish you good mood,!.
I will immediately inform you why I am writing..,
I looking for a man for a serious relationship..,
I just received your electronic box at a dating agency!..
Collected my thoughts and write you letter!!
If you are true not married man who wants stable relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our acquaintance.,!
To do this send me a reply message.,.
My picture you will find attachment to this letter,.!
My name is Lyubsha!.
I heard about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to become halves of one whole,,!
I think that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life take the first step to find this is incredible happiness.!,
And so I'm doing it,.,
Probably I need a little more tell you about myself?
Let's leave this for other letter!!
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine picture,,.
If you are not interested, then I sorry for the concern,.,
You can to write to me to mine electronic box.,
Send an answer me only if you are interested adult relationship,..
I will wait your letter with huge impatience,.,
Good luck!!