Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 01:10:40 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service
    error for name=switchedoninstalls.com type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said: 550-5.1.1 The
    email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try 550-5.1.1
    double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or 550-5.1.1
    unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    f20-20020a63dc54000000b0043512d64885si14913267pgj.424 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM10FT007.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM10FT071.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Date on the roof
From: de Haas Myah <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 10:10:33 +0200

Hi there my friend,!.
I want to wish you good mood.!,
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter,.,
I looking for a man for a adult relationship.!.
I just received your e-mail at a dating agency!!
Plucked up courage and write this message,!.
If you are true free man who wants serious relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our communication,.
To do this reply to my letter...
My photo you will find attachment to this letter..
My name is Evuska..,
I heard about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to become halves of one whole.!.
I know that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once in life make some effort to get this is happiness.,.
And so I'm doing it,.!
Probably I need a little more tell you about me?
Let's leave this for next letter!..
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to attach more than mine picture,.,
If you are not interested at all, then I sorry for the concern...
You can to write to me to mine electronic box.,
Send an answer me only if you need strong relationship!,,
I will wait for the reciprocal letter with big impatience..!
Good luck,.,