Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 01:10:39 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM10FT066.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM10FT066.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM10FT066.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.nate.com[117.53.116.15] said: 550 5.1.1 No such
    user <[email-masked]> (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Thank you so much for being with me
From: Brunner Dobroslawa <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 10:10:24 +0200

Good afternoon my new friend..
I want to wish you excellent mood,,!
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message.,.
I looking for a man for a adult relationship!!
I recently received your electronic box at a marriage agency.!.
Collected my thoughts and write you message.,!
If you are really free man who wants stable relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our acquaintance,!,
To do this send me an answer,,,
My photo you will find attached to this message.,.
My name is Lyudmilka.,.
I heard about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love,!.
I think that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life make some effort to find this is happiness,,.
And so I'm doing it.,.
Think I should a little more write you about myself?
Let's leave this for other letter,,.
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine picture,!
If you are not interested at all, then I sorry for the inconvenience and concern!..
You can to write to me to mine electronic box,,
Send an answer me only if you are looking for adult relationship,.
With impatience I wait your answer with huge impatience!,
Kiss,,,