Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 00:11:33 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    nam.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.59.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM12FT093.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT040.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT040.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT040.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.naver.com[125.209.238.100] said: 550 5.1.1 No
    such user y5UiK6TES9y7aKqmYOhfAA - nsmtp (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: ,,.Lovely
From: Guillet Jayleen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 09:11:02 +0200

Hello-hello,
Sweet stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you interested in socializing and meeting with a new friend and a lovely girl?
What city do you live in?
My name is Evka..,
I want to find with whom my life be stable and interesting,.
I am a very funny, good-natured and bright girl,.,
But me now lonely and sad and I tired from all this.!,
Truth be told, I want to find serious man for present relationships and marriage in the future,,,
I will be "in seventh heaven" if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our meeting - main moment in early of our relationship.!,
I really want to get to know you better,.,
I have a great interest in you, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated,!.
I will not take away your time and I don’t want to interfere with you,,,
You can be absolutely honest with me,,,
I am completely open to you!..
Ask any questions in next messages, and I will write you about everything in my life,.
Good luck, Evka,