Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 23:09:53 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM04FT057.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1NAM11FT056.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT011.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: ,. Waiting for response letters
From: Nisa <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 08:09:46 +0200

Kind time of days.,,
Sweet stranger wants to get closer to each other?
Are you attracted socializing and meeting with a new friend and a attractive girl?
What city do you live in?
My name is Nino,.!
I am looking for that with whom my life will balanced and positive,.
I am a very funny, good-natured and light-emitting girl,,,
But me now lonely and I mentally upset from lonely,!.
Truth be told, I dream find present man for serious relationships and marriage in the future...
I will be happy if we find our common interests, and our meeting - decisive moment in early of our relationship,.!
I am burning with desire to meet you!!
You really interested me very much, I hope you have the same opinion!.
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to strain you.
You can be absolutely open with me,
I am completely honest with you,,,
Write any your questions in next messages, and I will write you about me and my life.,
Good luck, Nino,,!