Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 23:09:51 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1NAM11FT020.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1NAM11FT020.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1NAM11FT020.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1NAM11FT020.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM04FT059.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: !.Russian girl looking for companionship
From: Storey Fannie <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 08:09:46 +0200

Hiya,!.
How are you?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little.!,
Possibly, it surprises you,,.
I the girl constraining and have not got used to go the first on contact,!,
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not annoyed with me for this letter,..
I will write about myself a little,
I ordinary the girl who in search for friends and love worldwide.,
To me it is pleasant to search for new friends for dialogue,!.
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened,!.
the lonely girl!!
But I do not despair.,.
Because I trust, that shortly I will find the man of my dream.,
I think, that distance for you not the problem,!,
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance,!.
If we have a mutual liking we without problems can meet you.
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it does not occupy a lot of time,!,
Please, ignore my letter if you you have no interest in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,!.
Also if you are not interested in relations on distance.
If you not against dialogue answer to me, and I will tell to you more about myself!.
I have attached a photo that you could to see me,,!
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo..!
Best regards, your new friend.!