Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 22:04:02 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[52.101.8.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DS1PEPF0000B079.namprd05.prod.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[52.101.8.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DS1PEPF0000B079.namprd05.prod.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[52.101.8.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DS1PEPF0000B079.namprd05.prod.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[52.101.8.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DS1PEPF0000B079.namprd05.prod.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.protonmail.ch[185.205.70.128] said: 550
    5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: Address does
    not exist (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: ,.!High fight, you're beautiful I want to get to know you better
From: Mika Lisakova <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 07:03:41 +0200

Good morning my friend.,!
Wish you good mood,.,
I will immediately inform you the essence of my message,.!
I looking for a man for a adult relationship.,
I just received your electronic box at a dating agency!.
Collected my thoughts and write this message.,.
If you are true free man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could start our acquaintance!,,
To do this send me an answer,
My image you will find attached to this letter.
My name Yuliasha!.
I know about different examples where men and women from different countries manage to build love...
I think that each of us has the right for happiness and should at least once make some effort to get this is incredible happiness,..
Today I'm doing it!,
Probably I need a little more write you about me?
Let's leave this for other letter!.
I promise to give the chance to you to find out me better in my following letter and also to send more than mine photo,
If you are not interested in this, then I sorry for the inconvenience and concern,.!
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box,!.
Send an answer me only if you are looking for serious relationship!!
With impatience I wait your answer with big impatience,,,
Best regards!.