Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 21:01:20 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    nam.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.33] said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately,
    messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet
    service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140).
    You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM04FT020.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT015.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host smtpin.zoho.com[136.143.191.23] said: 541 5.7.1 Mail
    rejected due to antispam policy (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.9.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR03FT046.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.9.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR03FT046.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mbmail.mynet.com[212.101.98.165] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: undeliverable address:
    host mymail.mynet.com[212.101.97.136] said: 550 no such user / bu isimde
    hesap yok (#4.3.0) (in reply to RCPT TO command) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: I need you real !..
From: Ilona <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 06:00:52 +0200

How-do-you-do,,
How are you?
I I hesitate to write to you a little,,,
Possibly, it surprises you!,
I the girl modest and have not got used to go the first on contact,.!
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter.!,
I will tell pair of words about a little...
I usual the girl who in search for friends and the significant other on all planet.,.
To me it is pleasant to search for new friends for dialogue,.
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened.,,
I there is with whom in relations!.
But I do not despair..,
Because I trust, that shortly I will find the man of my dream.,
I hope, that distance for you not the problem..!
We live during time, when it is possible to communicate easily on distance!..
If we have mutual interest we without problems can meet you.!,
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it occurs very quickly...
There is a request, answer nothing my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me.!,
Also if you are not interested in relations on distance!
If you interest dialogue with me write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself..!
I have attached a photo that you could to estimate me,,
As, in case of your interest, I wait your photo and write pair of words about..
Good luck, your new friend,!.