Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 21:01:18 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.9.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR03FT052.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.9.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR03FT052.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT064.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Suddenly everything will turn out for us
From: Fiona Meyendorf <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 06:01:13 +0200

Hello-hello,!.
Sweet stranger wants to get to know better?
Are you interested in socializing and meeting with a new friend and a cool woman?
What city do you live in?
My name is Ksusha..,
I am looking for that with whom my life will balanced and positive,!
I am a very funny, good-natured and bright woman,!
But me now lonely and I very tired from lonely,.,
Actually, I want to find a stable man for serious relationships and marriage in the future.!,
I will be happy if our interests coincide, and our meeting - decisive moment in the bud of our relationship..
I really want to get to know you better..,
I am really very interested in you, I hope you have the same opinion.,!
I will not wasting your time and I don’t want to strain you,!
You can be absolutely open with me,!
I am completely honest with you!,,
You can ask any your questions in next messages, and I will tell you about my life,.
Good luck, Ksusha.!