Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 21:01:04 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Domain yahoomail.com does not accept mail (nullMX)

<[email-masked]>: host nam.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM04FT007.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT038.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT038.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.225] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR03FT038.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: You are very strong!.
From: Bristol Pedrotti <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 06:00:52 +0200

Hello!.
I hope you all are well?
If it is fair, I write for the first time to the foreigner a little,
Probably, you are surprised!
I the girl constraining and have not got used to do the first step.,!
But I have found in myself forces and, I hope, that you are not angry with me for this letter.,.
I will tell pair of words about a little...
I usual the girl who in search for friends and the significant other on all planet,,!
To me it is pleasant to find for new friends for dialogue.!,
I think, we the dialogue developing into something more in due course will be fastened,.!
I I am free from relations!..
But I do not despair,.!
Because I hope, that shortly I will find the second half!..
I hope, that distance for you has no value,,,
We live during time, when the distance is not a hindrance,,!
If we have mutual interest we can easily meet!..
Now planes fly to any point of the world and all it occurs very quickly,,
Please, ignore my letter if you have no desire in acquaintance and the further dialogue with me,..
Also if you are not interested in relations on distance,..
If you not against dialogue write to me, and I will tell to you more about myself.,,
I have attached a photo that you could to see me..
As, in case of your interest, write to me about itself and send the photo!.
Best regards, your new friend!!