Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 19:53:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=ono.com type=A: Host found but no data record of requested type

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM10FT032.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT047.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host live-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT047.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: ..! I don’t feel so safe with anyone
From: Athina <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 04:51:22 +0200

Greetings,..
Mysterious stranger wants to get to know each other better?
Are you attracted nice meeting and chatting with a new friend and a wonderful woman?
What country are you from?
My name Lizushka,,.
I am looking for that with whom my life be harmonious and interesting,!,
I am a very crazy, soft and light-emitting girl.!,
But me now very lonely and I mentally upset from lonely,,,
Truth be told, I want to find a stable man for stable relationships and marriage in the future!,,
I will be happy if you and I are looking in the same direction, and our acquaintance - main moment in the bud of our relationship,,,
I would like to get to know you better,!.
You really interested me very much, I hope you and I are completely reciprocated!!
I don't want to wasting your time and I don’t want to strain you!!
Please be open with me,!,
I am completely honest with you,!.
You can ask any questions in reply messages, and I will tell you about me and my life!.
Have a nice time, Lizushka.,!