Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 19:51:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT008.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT008.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT008.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta.21cn.com[183.61.185.83] said: 550 no such user (in
    reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: You gave me wings
From: Anine <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 04:51:09 +0200

Hi my new friend,,.
Wish you sunny mood,.,
I will immediately inform you the purpose of my letter,,
I looking for a man for a stable relationship..,
I recently received your electronic box at a dating agency!,
Plucked up courage and write you message!,,
If you are true free man who looking for stable relationship with a woman, then we could to tie our communication.!
To do this send me an answer!,,
My photo you will find sent to this letter,
My name Passionate,.!
I heard about many examples where men and women from different countries manage to create a family.!,
I think that each of us has the right to be happy and should at least once in life make some effort to get this is happiness!,
Now I'm doing it.!
Probably I should a little more write you about myself?
Let's not rush and leave this for other letter!,
I promise to tell more about myself in my following letter and also to attach more than mine image.,
If you are not interested at all, then I sorry for the inconvenience and concern,,!
You can to respond to me to mine electronic box.,
Send an answer me only if you are interested serious relationship,,
I will wait your answer with huge impatience!..
Good luck.,